|Attack||Stealing the human piloted nanobot's weapon|
|Abilities||Stealing the human piloted nanobot's weapon, chasing them|
|Health||1 blow (any weapon)|
Weapon stealers are a type of enemy nanobot in Nanobots. Weapon stealers are a unique type of Nanobot, as they seem to be not part of any of the four teams, as weapon stealers are pink, green, and yellow.
Weapon stealers have a strange appearance, consisting of three teardrop-like structures, each structure coloured one of the colours of the enemy nanobot teams, each of these teardrops having an eye.
Weapon stealers are spawned in levels through wormholes, but because they are green, pink, and yellow, they can be spawned out of any wormhole. Weapon stealers are very weak, as any of the four human piloted nanobot's form attacks will instantly kill them. Weapon stealers have a strange appearance, consisting of three half-teardrop like structures, each structure coloured one of the colours of the enemy nanobot teams, each of these teardrops having an eye. Weapon stealers move very fast; being the fastest moving enemy in the game, and chase the human piloted nanobot. They are spawned in a group of three, all three heading towards the human piloted nanobot upon being spawned. Weapon stealers have no attack, and could be considered hazards.
Upon making contact with the human piloted nanobot, the weapon stealers will explode, as even contact with the human piloted nanobot counts as damage. This explosion will deduct one health point off the nanobot's health, as well as leaving the human piloted nanobot robbed of its weapon and form. The human piloted nanobot will be left in its weaponless form. Weapon stealers will continue to attack the human piloted nanobot even if they have no weapon, and can be great dangers if the human piloted nanobot is not fast enough to destroy them or does not have health greater than three. Weapon stealers are very rare enemies in Nanobots, appearing only on levels two, three, and five.
- Weapon stealers could be considered hazards rather than enemies, as although they can be killed they are spawned so that they can crash into the human piloted nanobot.
- Weapon stealers cannot equip weapons. This means that their sole purpose is to un-equip the human piloted nanobot of its weapon it has.
- In the second level the weapon stealers appear in, one weapon stealer will come out of wormhole that is positioned on top of a cannon mutation. This is done so the human piloted nanobot will not stay in the cannon mutation to destroy the weapon stealers.
- Weapon stealers could possibly be a collaboration between the three enemy teams in a combined effort to stop the human piloted nanobot of team grey.
- The weapon stealers have a similar appearance to the core of the combined nanobot, which is also multi-coloured.
- Weapon stealers are the only enemy to not be part of a team, although the combined nanobot can also be considered not part of a team if it is considered an enemy.