|To add a new section, type the name in the box below and hit "Create section".
The current size for this talk page is 5,432 bytes.
|Talk page guidelines|
Hi, since you're around, I would like to ask you for your opinion. =) The current article first in line to be featured on the Main Page: Cuboy can still be improved upon. As such, now I propose to feature the second article in line, Skins. Would you support this? Please reply at Talk:Skins
Also, since it is an article that will be featured, would appreciate if you could help out and do a quick scan. See if the article is up to standard, some touch-up here and there. Thanks!
Hi random, based on the history it looks like you reserved the page a while back. Recently I made an attempt to complete the article. You have a critical reading eye, so that's why I'm approaching you for your critique! If you do have the time, please do comment on Talk:Miniclip's Nitrome game awards.
Wiki Hero! BadgeEdit
Most likely nope! Once and only once! It doesn't show up on the More Badged You Can Earn! window anymore. =D
SQhi•(talk)Wiki Planner 14:41, May 4, 2013 (UTC)
Any information about a demo?Edit
Did Aaron Steed say anything on his Twitter account about allowing people to play a demo of an upcoming Nitrome game? Just curious. --21:33, May 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Okay. -- 21:50, May 5, 2013 (UTC)
A recent editEdit
An unregistered contributor added a section to you userpage. This section had no content, and its heading had a link with the caption "Hey". The link was unusual, as it was one of those links that was shortened to bit.ly . Seeing as the link was a shortened link, and the section had no content, and how the first edit may by the person was just adding a link (no section), it seemd rather odd, so I reverted the edit.
- Hmm, it's probably Frosty. -- 22:52, May 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Oh cool, it's Frosty playing To the Moon. Why'd you remove that from my talk page? 05:44, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Because, as I've said, it looked very suspicious. If it was Frosty, then why didn't he log in and put it on your page? Why did he use an IP address? Why did he use a bit.ly shortlink? Why did he not sign it? Why did he make an empty section? It all looked very suspicious, so that's why I removed it. -- 12:24, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Okay okay, but next time, it's still better to say something and leave the message in tact for up front proof. I don't want users getting in the habit of removing messages from others' talk pages because they think the content is suspicious; this should be based on the owner of the talk page's preference. Sometimes it does more harm than good. 14:40, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
RE:A recent editEdit
Nope, only what was Frosty's IP, and a few others (I can't remember them). How come you asked? It would be rather tedious to constantly do that to every user. --02:42, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
- What others did I look up? -- 20:55, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
What is this?Edit
- Okay. I would have deleted them like the Cat Astrophi image you uploaded, but I recognized how the file name was important. -- 00:39, May 15, 2013 (UTC)
- That's okay. We all make mistakes. -- 02:07, May 15, 2013 (UTC)
Renaming Blueflake Edit
Hi, Random-storykeeper! We're currently trying to find out a better name for Blueflake, since the actual name was created by X10018ro. Do you have any suggestions? If so, please leave them on my talk page . It could include the word Blue in it.
Message sent to every Blueflake staff member
18:53, May 18, 2013 (UTC)