Perfect day to play Icebreaker, don't you think?
- I changed it to 5 now, booyah!
- Icebreaker is updating erghdsfargegbhy
- If you noticed on my profile, I beat Cold Storage. The game was blindingly short and had it's fair share of bugs but it was a smooth ride.
- A whole lot of nothing happened, which was good on my head.
- I don't know what else to say, so I built a garden thing in my backyard.
- More annoyance from my bickering classmates, who range from the sassy one who cries when nothing goes her way (especially when I'm around and do so much as look at her funny), to the one with the bloated ego who finds me specifically a good target to milk because he is better than me in the following:
- Playing saxophone
- Playing volleyball
- Playing handball
- Playing dolphin
- Jeez, what ever happened to "Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"?
- Buttered bread.
- I'm really still sore about losing to Dread on beginner's cup easy. He's quite the mountain... with a cave... man..
- I hit my head going down the staircase and my forehead and my right elbow hurt like heck.
- The eighth gym leader in Pokemon Black and White 2.
21:56, May 17, 2013 (UTC)