Yes. This dedication is going to be big.
Fellow Nitrome Wikians, I'm sure everyone have noticed that Nitrome Wiki does have extensive guidelines. A great many rules, I may say. Yes, perhaps, reader, you might find them cumbersome at times. However, behind this guidelines are hours and hours of discussions, debates, on the rationale, cost-benefit analysis, et cetera. Kind of like a parliament.
Having taken part in such policy-crafting, I do well understand the great effort needed to see proposals("bills") pass through the bureaucracy. It is a very crucial work, but often under-appreciated. I would like to honour those who have dedicated much of their time on the policies of the wiki, for the betterment of Nitrome Wiki as a whole.
I would like to dedicate my 200th day on Nitrome Wiki to the following.
- User:NTPYTO For repeated participation, and as proposer for a policy.
- User:Takeshi64 Takeshi is a very frequent contributer to policy discussions.
- User:Bluefire2 Bluefire has been inactive of late, but he was the proposer for a few key policies.
- User:NOBODY For being so enthusiatic in raising issues.
- User:Random-storykeeper for being carefully critical of policies
- User:Santiago González Martín For being so willing to hear suggestions and to offer his own.
To let you, dear reader, of the laborious work required, here are a few samples of policy discussions. You may even learn of the various proposals mooted, and the basis for many of the current guidelines here.
Thank you for your time!
I did spend about an hour to do research late at night in preparation for this dedication. However, if there is anyone deserving of dedication who is overlooked, please leave me a message on my talk page. If you would like to feature any other policy discussions, please leave me a message too.