Things to stuff and do to see - oops I'm referencing old LP videos here.
Funny how even on summer break, one can still find themselves in a tight jam. Work, stress, worry: the sediments all accumulate and cloud a clear mind. Part of me believes I wasn't in the right condition to write a proper response to a discussion but due to the urgencies, it seemed to be necessary at the right time, and now, messes have been made. It's all part of the learning process I suppose!
This blog post is just a quick overview of discussions that need to be tended to, along with tasks that I plan to get done
but most likely never will. If you can, give your two cents and lend your opinion, or forever hold your peace I guess.
- Remove game logos from infoboxes - A motion to revert all images of game logos used to fill the name= parameter back to regular, large font text for consistency and readability. There was a motion to adjust game logos, as most of their issues had to do with cropping and colouring out the rest of the background to give focus to the text itself.
- A "Touchy" situation - Basically the "what to do with Touchy pages after Touchy is gone", which is happening relatively soon.
- Maintenance templates in Level sections - Concerns the placement of Template:Incomplete and Template:Walkthrough on game articles
- Requests for Deletion/Endings + Talk:Endings#Deletion - Delete vs. make a general page about end sequences.
- I (or someone else) needs to make sure that any ending mentioned on the Endings page but not on the game page it relates to gets moved to the game article in an "Ending" section.
- Requests for Deletion/Tribesmen - Should probably delete soon
- Talk:Death (Nitrome games)#Is this "REALLY needed"? - Delete or revamp?
Tasks that most likely should be done
- Flash slider GIFs to be captured, Slider subpages to be redesigned so that they're a little easier to navigate.
- Rehaul Template:Navbox so that it uses MediaWiki's default collapsible code rather than the deprecated ShowHide.
- Add a default design to Template:Navbox so it doesn't look ugly without any formatting whatsoever.
- Optimise and fix some of the older startups GIFs, along with the ones that skip