I'm taking leave for Spring Break, so I (probably) won't be editing for about a week. Keep up with the edits and N:WCN, okay? Oh, and I sense that Steamlands is coming out this week...Read more >
Sorry for the lack of edits everyone, but I've haven't been on my game for the last week, and I've recently been diagnosed with pneumonia, which is where a bunch of mucus gets in you lungs and makes it hard to breathe. I'm already out of the hospital, and am at home resting. It'll be a while until I can get back up on my feet (metaphorically), so that's my excuse.Read more >
I wonder is Nitrome will ever make Mutiny 2. The ending of Mutiny had a teaser, but that was it. Here are my prdictions.
- More Weapons
- Everytime you defeat an enemy, you'd unlock a certain weapon, like in B.C. Bow Contest
- Kraken - Probably the final boss, they said it in the ending.
- Mysterious Tentacle - Kind of like a mini-boss.
- Ninjas - Come on, pirates vs. ninjas!
- Fishmen - Reference to One Piece (tehe)
- Double Pegleg Pirates - Like the double eyepatch.
- A reference to Squawk - It's Nitrome's only other pirate game.
- Scientist Pirates - ...
And to top it off, a reference to the Pirates of the Carribean, because everyone loves that movie.Read more >
...If a flock of geese were to hit a building in sucession, would it sound like this?"Thud"
Read more >