Costume of the Week
Not as cute as last week, but still awesome! Justin wanted to be a Caek maker, but he just didn't know how to say baker. Due to Carter knowing ang not Justin, Justin is a baker for halloween. Wait until he finds out he can't taste what he makes T_T
- I have my very first sleepover, and that's why I'm writing my weekly blog post today!
- Read to children. They lieked my sound effects :D
- Got quite far in Cave Story and beat a few bosses, including a false balrog O.o he's scary :S
- Had a few dreams with Balrog in it
- It's even closer to Halloween! And we're getting close to Thanksgiving and Christmas! I have a lot planned ;) so stay tuned!
Song of the week
MOAR CAVE STORY! I always listen to this song on the way home, of course...
Weirdest Quote of the week
"So hot they're cool!!!!"- Retro Pop Tart ad
WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?! So hot they're cool... yeah right. It's so hot, it's liek placing it in the freezer!
Random boy: Mommy mommy! I just took my Pop Tart out of the toaster!
Random Mother: That's great Billy. Now let it cool before you eat it, or else you'll scald yourself!
Billy: No need. Pop Tarts are so hot, they're cool!
Pop tarts was sending the wrong message :S
Best Quote(s) of the week
"HUZZAH!!!!"- Balrog, Cave Story
(I'm considering making that one of my catch phrases. Move over a bit, CHOCODOOBY!!!!)
"Ho-ho-ho!"- Misery, Cave Story
(Maybe she's secretly related to Santa Claus O.o)
- I had so much work piled upon me. This had to be the toughest week of High School yet :S
- This had to be the saddest week of me playing Cave Story. I shall not spoil you, but this takes place in the Sand Zone. I rest my case.
- WHO PUTS A PUPPY IN A TREASURE BOX?! The thought of it made me tear up...
- This boss is practically unbeatable. He's death on four wheels, it ISN'T the giant toaster (Balrog), and it spits lasers and attempts to crush mee! This boss is basically the brakes on my Cave Story journey :'(
- Usually, I work great in a group, but they're piling everything onto mee! Making my week more stressful and full of misery...
Me: Siri, do you love me?
Siri: Would you like me to search the web for 'love'? Just kidding!
She had me for a second... O.o
That's all for now...
So yes, I won't be available Friday night, but I'll be very available Saturday and Sunday. Y'all can count on it! I'm Austincarter4ever, your source for NMDFFM, the weekly updated comic!
23:57, October 18, 2012 (UTC)