Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For the article formerly called Triclopians, proceed to Soldiers (Bullethead)
The Triclopian's Emblem
|Commander||Unknown (possibly Omega Dragon)|
The Triclopians - for reasons unexplained in the game - began waging a war against the Soldiers. They used much air vehicles to try and land and kill the soldiers, but were stopped by the soldier' gun helmet.
|Through much battling, they released they possible strongest weapon: the omega dragon. With this also being destroyed, the Triclopians possibly retreated or were completely wiped out.|
Although the Triclopians vary in design, all the aliens have at least one of the following:
- Purple skin
- Three eyes
- Their emblem: A skull with three eyeholes
The Triclopians consist of many types of strange creatures. Most of these creatures have a characteristic they all share, but although having this, often times look very different from each other. Triclopians sometimes may deploy alien species to fight for them.
- Orange tentacle species - brain like tentacle enemies
- Small pink tentacle species - small pink ring-controlling enemies
- Smasher alien - Purple jelly-like scientist Triclopian
- Black flying bugs - Fly like enemies
- Bouncy organic spheres - Squishy, presumably water-dwelling spherical enemies
The Triclopians seem to be armed with a large amount of destructive weapons and robots capable of using them.
- Robotic squids - metal squid like enemies
- Falling robots - line-making robots that crash down
- Giant blocks - Giant square block
- Flying turrets - hemispherical heads with turrets
- Wing shielded robots - slow moving satellite enemies
- Millipede robots - worm like enemy with one weak spot
- Diamond robots - diamond shaped robot that lays bombs
- Alien saucer - standard attacking enemy
- Ringed pink aliens - small, mobile enemy that rebounds off walls
- Small gunships - sturdy vehicles with strong firepower
- Smasher alien - intelligent alien that moves a Giant Block around
- Rockets - one-direction moving hazards that make a small explosion
- Homing rockets - rockets with the ability to always be aimed at the player.
- Black saws - fast moving hazards that move on the edges of the screen
- Electric portal - defenseless portal that spawns bugs
- Jumbo rocket - giant, slow moving object that makes enormous blast upon impact with the surface
- Bomb - slow exploding floor-hazards
- Giant blocks - enormous block used to confine the player in certain areas of the screen
- Brain controlled drills - drills controlled by a "Brain" that can drill holes in the floor