Super Feed Me.com is a promotional website launched after the announcing of Super Feed Me on the Nitrome Blog. It was first launched on March 8th 2010, the same day Super Feed Me was announced. For a full two and half years it went without an update, until it was updated on July 17th 2012, in a format the Ice Breaker iOS website is in.
Super Feed Me.com has two versions:
- Version one that was accessible from March 8th 2010 to July 16th 2012,
- Version two that became accessible starting July 17th 2012.
In version one, when the site is gone to, a little animation is played before the video is shown. The pink word "Super" falls on top of the word "Feed Me", just before a shine crosses the word, then the white word "www.superfeedme.com" appears below the "Feed Me" word.
The Trailer is then shown, with the words "Coming soon to iPod & iPod touch". The words "(C) Nitrome 2010 (www.nitrome.com)". The site can also be accessed be clicking the Super Feed Me ads on the bottom left of the Nitrome website.
Version two went live on July 17th 2012.
This version of the site is almost identical to the format of the Ice Breaker iOS website, the only difference being its content. When the site went up, it featured an enormous iPhone with Super Feed Me playing, the bottom-right corner having a pink triangle that reads "on hold".
On the left side, underneath the giant image, are two boxes that when clicked open up a youtube video; one being Super Feed Me's trailer and another being gameplay of Super Feed Me with commentary by Mat Annal. On the right side, underneath the giant image, is the short description of the game, which under that lists the game's features.
Underneath the trailer and features section is a rectangular box that reads "Coming exclusively to all iOS devices! (iPhone, iPod touch and iPad)". Below that is a larger rectangular box that contains an image from Ice Breaker iOS, which when clicked takes the player to the website for the game.
Located under that is a long box that has answers to the frequently asked questions on that page, which is followed by comments section that allows users to post comments, but only if they have a Facebook account.
Help our pot bound hero escape from captivity. Chomp, Swing, Throw and Devour your way through epic environments in this truly unique platforming adventure.
Based on a popular flash game with over one million views on its YouTube trailer to date. Developed from the ground up specially for iOS devices.
- Chomp and tear apart any enemies that stand in your way.
- Unique platform mechanics perfectly crafted for iOS devices.
- Epic landscapes teaming with enemies, traps and wildlife.
- Huge boss encounters like you have never experienced before.
- Unlockable secrets and bonuses.
- Stunning pixel art and animations.
- Explorable map.
- Set pieces.
- More fun than pulling legs off a spider or burning ants with a magnifying glass.
- The site's version one appearance has a similar look to the preview site of Lyngo Games. It is possible that the Super Feed Me site will be updated with other stuff when the game is released.
- Super Feed Me was the first Nitrome Game in any form to have a Website.
- On the version two site, when the Ice Breaker iOS image is clicked, the reader goes to the Ice Breaker iOS site without leaving the page they are on. This is made evident by the reader's browser at the top having the same title as the Super Feed Me iOS page.
- Temporarily, the version one Super Feed Me page was made live again when one goes to www.superfeedme.com.