| This game article has a missing or incomplete "Levels" section
Level sections are a vital part of all game articles. You can help Nitrome Wiki by editing the Levels section of this article!
|Play It||Nitrome.com Miniclip|
|Game Type||Main Game|
|Websites||Nitrome.com, Miniclip, Shockwave.com|
Snow Drift is a platform game released in 2007. The player controls a Yeti who travels along snowy and icy platforms to reach an igloo while avoiding enemies. The player can destroy enemies while sliding on ice, but can't destroy them while on snow or when not sliding.
Left and right - Move
Up - Jump
Down - Slide (while running)
- Emperor Penguins - Walk around on platforms without a real attack.
- Arctic Foxes - Fire penguin missiles at the yeti.
- Tech Arctic Foxes - Fire pink penguin missiles which follow the yeti.
- Penguin Missiles - Fired by foxes. Regular missiles travel in a straight line but pink missiles may follow the yeti until they hit something or the yeti gets behind the missile.
- Polar Bears - Throw penguins as grenades.
- Walruses - Create a shockwave on the ice. Cannot be killed.
- Narwhals - Move vertically and get in the way of the yeti's path sometimes. Cannot be killed.
Interactive Objects Edit
- Melting Platforms - Start to disappear once stepped on.
- Seesaw Platforms` - Tilt from side to side with the weight.
- Rotating Blocks - Continually move, even when the yeti does not move.
- Spikes - Hurt the yeti on contact.
- Spiked Blocks - Platforms covered in spikes moving vertically.
- Logs - Serve the same role as conveyor belts, transporting the yeti to other locations
- Snowballs - Roll down platforms when dropped from the sky, hurts yeti on contact.
Pick Ups Edit
- Penguins - As pickups, they can be run into for extra points.
- Fish - Gives the yeti an extra life if lost. They will not affect the player's heath if it is full.
|Jay is Games||2008||Best of Casual Gameplay 2007||Best Platform game||Nominated|
- The player can jump by either pressing the arrow key or the .