|Awards||Newgrounds - Daily 4th place|
|Game Type||Mini Game|
Mouse - fling Snot
|Prequel/Sequel||Super Snot Put|
Snot Put was released in 2008. The player throws a droplet of snot as far as possible.
The player has to grab a put that drops out of a metal nose, and fling it as far as possible.
To get the highscore on this minigame, it's all about the throw. The player needs to get lots of momentum, also known as speed, and height to compliment the speed. There are three throws, clockwise, counter-clockwise, and straight. First is the clockwise throw, which is mainly speed-based. To make a clockwise throw, spin the snot in a clockwise circle; one that is not too small, but not hitting the walls. Let go when the snot is at the peak of top-right in the spin. Next is the counter-clockwise throw. It works the same way as a clockwise throw, but going counter-clockwise, as the name implies. Let go at the peak of bottom-right.
This style focuses on height, but isn't very effective, as there is little speed to go with it. The last style is the straight throw. To achieve it, make a left and right motion diagonally. Let go at the peak of the right of the screen. This one is based open both height and momentum, but lacks control; it is best to use this method with trial and error. Note that there may be other styles, but these three are the basics.
- Red flag: - The red flag represents the farthest throw in the player's current game.
- Blue flag: - The blue flag represents the last throw by the player.
- Yellow flag: - The yellow flag represents the farthest throw ever by any player who has ever played the game.
- Purple flags: - The ten purple flags represent the top ten farthest throws of any player who has ever played the game.
- The beginning of the music is similar to the game music from Mallet Mania.
- The game is similar to Blast RPG because both of the games are aiming games but Blast RPG has more enemies and hazards.