|Drop Wizard Tower||⇦ Preceded by||Tower Fortress||Followed by ⇨||Slime Pizza|
Tower Fortress is a rogue-like platforming game developed by Keybol and published by Nitrome. The game was released on the App Store on November 15, 2017, with the Android released the day after. A Steam release was also made available on November 20 of the same year. The player controls Sara, who is trying to ascend a tower.
The player can move, jump and shoot using the buttons at the bottom of the screen.
/ - Move left and right
/ - Jump
The player character Sara can walk on platforms and can perform the following actions: double jump, wall slide, wall jump, and a spin attack that can damage enemies. The tower consists of four environments encountered sequentially, each which consists of randomly selected level sections, along with the different mechanics of each environment. Upon reaching the end of each environment, the player can receive a positive enhancement from one of three upgrade capsules, but only if they have collected enough gems to create keys.
The game has four environments: Gatehouse, Library, Vault, and Chamber. Each environment has its own game mechanics.
- Library - This environment has horizontal screen wrapping, allowing the player to transport to the other side of the screen when going past the opposite end.
- Vault - This environment has a hazardous grinder platform that is constantly ascending from below.
- Chamber - This environment has limited lighting.
- Flamethrower - A limited range weapon that can pass through walls and illuminates the environment.
- Laser - A long range weapons that deals immense damage but takes long to reload.
- T-Gun - Attacks enemies above the player.
- Bubble Gun - Shoots bubbles upwards.
- Machine Gun - Shoots rapid fire of bullets.
- Double Machine Gun - Shoots two rows rapid fire of bullets
- 3-way - Shoots three bullets in three directions simultaneously.
- Shotgun - Shoots powerful blast which takes slightly long to reload.
Main article: Published:Sara#SuitsThe player can purchase and choose between 25 suits with varying abilities.
| Not Coming Home|
Beat the first boss, Spider King
| Wizard of the Roast|
Beat the second boss, Wizard Lord
| Dying Pod|
Beat the third boss, Pod Master
| God is Goo|
Beat the fourth boss, Goo God
| Die Smoke Belcher!|
Destroy the smoke emitter
| Hyper Combo|
Do 10x Combo
| Super Combo|
Do 25x Combo
| Ultra Combo|
Do 50x Combo
| Ultimate Combo|
Do 100x Combo
| More Marks!|
Unlock 3 Suits
| Officially a Collector|
Unlock 8 Suits
| "The" Collector|
Unlock 15 Suits
Unlock 24 Suits
Beat the game in 15 minutes
| Without a Scratch|
Beat a level without getting hit
| Flawless Victorious|
Beat an area without getting hit
Beat a level without killing an enemy
First Content Update
This update was released on December 5th 2017 on all platforms, and introduced some new content as well as a few fixes.
- 7 New Weapons: Magnum, Homing, Tornado, Boomerang, Rubber Gun, Fork Gun, Lightsword
- 10 New Suits: Diamond Clad, Ranidaphobe, Santa, McGee, Lockpick, Boomer, Seeker, Swordsman, Dead Aim, Chamber
- 5 New Upgrades: Double Spin, Easy Fix, Overheat, Bullet Time, Swift Boots