Welcome to Nitrome Wiki!
Get ready to kick butt with Nitrome's latest action kung fu puzzler!
Silly Sausage in Meat Land
The stretchy pooch in his second adventure, this time in Meat Land!
The game that Nitrome were not going to release... now released!
Run and jump through the infinite platformer while collecting as many coins as you can!
Contained in the logo are three shots of Green Ninja: him next to a sensei jelly bean ninja in the first image, in the second image Green Ninja jumping upwards next to a face block and a lever, and in the third image him next to a shuriken thrown by a shuriken jelly bean ninja.
The word "Wiki" is coloured in white, green, red the colours of the frog main character of Green Ninja.
- ...that games like Gunbrick, Ice Beak, and Coil can be played within the icon itself?
- ...that Chick Flick was originally a mobile phone game?
- ...that Steamlands and Nitrome Must Die took longer to develop than most Nitrome games?
- ...that there is a version of Magic Touch that can be played on a Nintendo DS?
- ...that a sequel of Square Meal was planned, but abandoned?
- ...that you can play some Nitrome games here on this wiki?
- ...that the squirrels from Chick Flick made a cameo in Sandman, before their game was released?
- ...that Nitrome listed the beta testers in the credits of their first six games?
- ...that every game released in 2013 was made Touchy compatible?
- ...that Nitrome has currently been running for eleven years (August 10th 2004 - 2015)?
- ...that Nitrome removed Nitrome Touchy from the Apple App Store and Google Play?
- ...that there was going to be a direct sequel to Cheese Dreams, but it was abandoned?
- 6 March 2015 - Magic Touch: Wizard for Hire is announced to have been downloaded over 1 million times. A content update is also announced to be in the works.
- 5 March 2015 - The formerly unreleased Fluffball is now playable on Nitrome.com!
- 4 March 2015 - Upgrades in the latest version of Platform Panic are restored in the browser build.
- 3 March 2015 - Nitrome wins "Best Developer", and Platform Panic wins "Best Action/Arcade Game" in the Pocket Gamer Awards 2014.
- 27 February 2015 - Gunbrick (mobile) is included in the "Amazing Indie Games" sale.
To write a new article, just enter the name of your article in the box below. Don't forget to make sure that you are not creating a preexisting page, though.
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Visit Project:Tutorials for help on several subjects!
- Ask an experienced user or an active admin for help!
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there and help!
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- Visit the Articles in need of Rewriting to find articles that have to be rewritten.
- Place templates on pages that do not meet the wiki's Manual of Style. Find a page lacking information? Place Template:Stub so other users can add more information. Find a page written improperly? Place Template:Revise on it so other users can rewrite it.
- Find out how you can help the Nitrome Wiki more by visiting Project:Helping out
- Talk and more...
- Visit the forums for extra help and friendly discussion.
The bow and arrow is a weapon in the game Double Edged. The bow and arrow consists of a brown wooden bow with a white bow string, as well as some arrows with wooden shafts, stone arrow heads, and white feathers; the arrows are stored in a brown quiver. The bow and arrow is very useful weapon, helpful in every situation in the game. (Read more!)
- Green Ninja (character) 2 minutes ago
- Blocks (Green Ninja) 14 minutes ago
- Basic bombs 19 minutes ago
- Squids (Rainbogeddon) 22 minutes ago
- Off The Rails 2 hours ago
- Cactus men 2 hours ago
- Balloons (Magic Touch series) 2 hours ago
- Interactive objects (Lockehorn) 2 hours ago
- Swindler (character) 5 hours ago
- Narwhals (Bad Ice-Cream) 5 hours ago