Welcome to Nitrome Wiki!
Play a new level every day!
Rust Bucket Update #3
10 new levels set in a sewer, 4 new enemies, and 1 new weapon!
Gopogo Update #1
10 new characters and 10 new extreme levels!
Beneath The Lighthouse
Serene puzzle action game about a boy in search of his lost Grandpa.
The word "Nitrome Wiki" is positioned at the left side of the image.
- ...that games like Gunbrick, Ice Beak, and Coil can be played within the icon itself?
- ...that Chick Flick was originally a mobile phone game?
- ...that Steamlands and Nitrome Must Die took longer to develop than most Nitrome games?
- ...that there is a version of Magic Touch that can be played on a Nintendo DS?
- ...that a sequel of Square Meal was planned, but abandoned?
- ...that the squirrels from Chick Flick made a cameo in Sandman, before their game was released?
- ...that Nitrome listed the beta testers in the credits of their first six games?
- ...that every game released in 2013 was made Touchy compatible?
- ...that Nitrome has currently been running for twelve years (August 10th 2004 - 2016)?
- ...that Nitrome removed Nitrome Touchy from the Apple App Store and Google Play?
- ...that there was going to be a direct sequel to Cheese Dreams, but it was abandoned?
- ...that Fluffball was intended to be released in 2007, but the game was cancelled and later released in 2015?
- February 17th - Nitrome announces the development of Flat Pack and posts a video previewing its gameplay.
- February 14th - Nitrome posts on Twitter that the Leap Day Valentines update has been released.
- February 11th - Nitrome posts on Twitter that they are aware of the Leap Day glitch with the horned monsters.
- February 10th - Nitrome posts on Twitter a preview image of the Leap Day Valentines update.
- January 27th - Nitrome posts on Twitter a short video preview of marching enemies that will be added in a future update to Leap Day.
To write a new article, just enter the name of your article in the box below. Don't forget to make sure that you are not creating a preexisting page, though.
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Visit Project:Tutorials for help on several subjects!
- Ask an experienced user or an active admin for help!
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there and help!
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- Visit the Articles in need of Rewriting to find articles that have to be rewritten.
- Place templates on pages that do not meet the wiki's Manual of Style. Find a page lacking information? Place Template:Stub so other users can add more information. Find a page written improperly? Place Template:Revise on it so other users can rewrite it.
- Find out how you can help the Nitrome Wiki more by visiting Project:Helping out
- Talk and more...
- Visit the forums for extra help and friendly discussion.
The bow and arrow is a weapon in the game Double Edged. The bow and arrow consists of a brown wooden bow with a white bow string, as well as some arrows with wooden shafts, stone arrow heads, and white feathers; the arrows are stored in a brown quiver. The bow and arrow is very useful weapon, helpful in every situation in the game. (Read more!)
|Space games battle!|
| VS VS |