Welcome to Nitrome Wiki!
Run and jump through the infinite platformer while collecting as many coins as you can!
Roll down the hill and jump over obstacles on the forever rolling snowballs!
Help Submolok collect the satellite parts after being struck down!
Collect doves, unlock stuff in the Aviary and navigate the endless labyrinth!
The entire logo takes place in the Gunbrick environment. From left to right is a bird from Gunbrick, a yellow knight, a grey knight, a Magic Touch style Gunbrick, a cat in the Kitty Cat Brick, and the wizard.
The word "Wiki" is coloured with the colours from the Magic Touch Wizard for Hire logo.
- ...that games like Gunbrick, Ice Beak, and Coil can be played within the icon itself?
- ...that Chick Flick was originally a mobile phone game?
- ...that Steamlands and Nitrome Must Die took longer to develop than most Nitrome games?
- ...that there is a version of Magic Touch that can be played on a Nintendo DS?
- ...that a sequel of Square Meal was planned, but abandoned?
- ...that you can play some Nitrome games here on this wiki?
- ...that the squirrels from Chick Flick made a cameo in Sandman, before their game was released?
- ...that Nitrome listed the beta testers in the credits of their first six games?
- ...that every game released in 2013 was made Touchy compatible?
- ...that Nitrome has currently been running for ten years (August 10th 2004-present)?
- 6 March 2015 - Magic Touch: Wizard for Hire is announced to have been downloaded over 1 million times. A content update is also announced to be in the works.
- 5 March 2015 - The formerly unreleased Fluffball is now playable on Nitrome.com!
- 4 March 2015 - Upgrades in the latest version of Platform Panic are restored in the browser build.
- 3 March 2015 - Nitrome wins "Best Developer", and Platform Panic wins "Best Action/Arcade Game" in the Pocket Gamer Awards 2014.
- 27 February 2015 - Gunbrick (mobile) is included in the "Amazing Indie Games" sale.
To write a new article, just enter the name of your article in the box below. Don't forget to make sure that you are not creating a preexisting page, though.
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Visit Project:Tutorials for help on several subjects!
- Ask an experienced user or an active admin for help!
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there and help!
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- Visit the Articles in need of Rewriting to find articles that have to be rewritten.
- Place templates on pages that do not meet the wiki's Manual of Style. Find a page lacking information? Place Template:Stub so other users can add more information. Find a page written improperly? Place Template:Revise on it so other users can rewrite it.
- Find out how you can help the Nitrome Wiki more by visiting Project:Helping out
- Talk and more...
- Visit the forums for extra help and friendly discussion.
The bow and arrow is a weapon in the game Double Edged. The bow and arrow consists of a brown wooden bow with a white bow string, as well as some arrows with wooden shafts, stone arrow heads, and white feathers; the arrows are stored in a brown quiver. The bow and arrow is very useful weapon, helpful in every situation in the game. (Read more!)
- Silly Sausage in Meat Land 46 minutes ago
- Vikings 2 hours ago
- Game Muscle 2 hours ago
- Nitrome.com 2.0 5 hours ago
- Unofficial NES games 6 hours ago
- Magic Touch: Wizard for Hire 6 hours ago
- Venus fly trap (Feed Me) 15 hours ago
- Sushi lunch 1 day ago
- Test Subject series 1 day ago
- Workers (Nitrome Must Die) 1 day ago