Welcome to Nitrome Wiki!
Rewire the platformer!
Bad Ice-Cream 3
Freeze your way through alien enemies as one of eight flavors in Nitrome's latest sequel!
Cheese Dreams: New Moon
Control the Moon once again in Nitrome's first remake!
Test Subject Arena 2
Battle opponents as one of eight characters in the latest sequel to the Test Subject series!
The right and left side of the logo contains the main character from changeType(), while the middle image contains an image of the character in game on swapped blocks which is right between a swapped treadmill and the level's flagpole.
The word "Wiki" is coloured in cyan and pink, with corners on the edges of the word.
- ...that the games Gunbrick, J-J-Jump, Turnament and Ice Beak can be played within the icon itself?
- ...that Chick Flick was originally a mobile phone game?
- ...that Steamlands and Nitrome Must Die took longer to develop than most Nitrome games?
- ...that there is a version of Magic Touch that can be played on a Nintendo DS?
- ...that a sequel of Square Meal was planned, but abandoned?
- ...that you can play some Nitrome games here on this wiki?
- ...that Nitrome listed the beta testers in the credits of their first six games?
- ...that Nitrome has currently been running for ten years (2004-present)?
- 28 August - two thousand articles!
- 21 July - It is now necessary to have a Nitrome Wiki account to edit and comment on Nitrome Wiki and its sister wikis. This is due to changes in US law which does not allow our website to track IP addresses of children. If you would like to gain access to editing, commenting and more, please sign up for an account. You do need to be thirteen or older. official press release
- 1 April - Nitrome Wiki celebrates April Fools! Did you catch it? To peek at the craziness that day, click here!
- 23 December - Special thanks goes to Santi, NOBODY and Ayernam for the Christmas Logo, and Ayernam, Emite, Frosty, NOBODY, Random, Santi and Sabkv for the Christmas Skin!! Visit this blog for more information.
- 19 December - Nitrome Wiki goes into holiday mood! Check out our joyful Christmas skin, logo and wintery livery =)
- February 20 - changeType() is released.
- January 30 - An upcoming game titled Ditto is announced, and a preview GIF for the game is released.
- January 24 - Lee Nicklen is announced to be back making Nitrome music. A preview music track and image for the upcoming swapping game are also released.
- January 17th - An upcoming swapping game is announced.
- December 31st - Nitrome announces their plans to collaborate with the Nitrome Wiki and give them a section within the Blog.
- December 27th - Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage is made universal and to implement cloud saving.
To write a new article, just enter the name of your article in the box below. Don't forget to make sure that you are not creating a preexisting page, though.
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Visit Project:Tutorials for help on several subjects!
- Ask an experienced user or an active admin for help!
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there and help!
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- Visit the Categories in need of Rewriting to find articles that have to be rewritten.
- Place templates on pages that do not meet the wiki's Manual of Style. Find a page lacking information? Place Template:Stub so other users can add more information. Find a page written improperly? Place Template:Revise on it so other users can rewrite it.
- Find out how you can help the Nitrome Wiki more by visiting Project:Helping out
- Talk and more...
- Visit the forums for extra help and friendly discussion.
Nitrome Touchy is a free Brass Monkey application for iOS and Android devices released in 2012. The app allows for select Nitrome games to be played using the player's mobile device as a controller. Nitrome Touchy supports motion detection and local multiplayer, allowing for select games to be played with up to four people. (Read more!)
| Gaming Wikis
AdventureQuest • Aika Online • Age of Conan • AliceSoft • Dead or Alive • Destiny • Diner Dash • DragonFable • Fable • Fantasy Life • Fatal Fury • Halo • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Just Cause • Killzone • Lego Pirates the Video Game • MechQuest • Metal Gear • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • Ōkami • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • Saints Row • Soul Calibur • Spore • StarCraft • Touhou Project • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch