Welcome to Nitrome Wiki!
Cheese Dreams: New Moon
Control the Moon once again in Nitrome's first remake!
Test Subject Arena 2
Battle opponents as one of eight characters in the latest sequel to the Test Subject series!
Play as a virus determined to take down the MewTube corporation in this new game!
Ice Breaker: A Viking Voyage
Nitrome's first official iOS game is here!
The logo contains leafs at two of its corners, the middle of the logo containing the Nitrome characters (from left to right) Blue from the Test Subject series, the pink Twin Shot angel, Lockehorn from Lockehorn, a Troll from Icebreaker A Viking Voyage, and the penguin on sled from Avalanche.
The word "Wiki" is coloured in red and white.
- ...that the games Gunbrick, J-J-Jump, Turnament and Ice Beak can be played within the icon itself?
- ...that Chick Flick was originally a mobile phone game?
- ...that Steamlands and Nitrome Must Die took longer to develop than most Nitrome games?
- ...that there is a version of Magic Touch that can be played on a Nintendo DS?
- ...that a sequel of Square Meal was planned, but abandoned?
- ...that you can play some Nitrome games here on this wiki?
- ...that Nitrome has currently been running for nine years (2004-present)?
- 28 August - two thousand articles!
- 21 July - It is now necessary to have a Nitrome Wiki account to edit and comment on Nitrome Wiki and its sister wikis. This is due to changes in US law which does not allow our website to track IP addresses of children. If you would like to gain access to editing, commenting and more, please sign up for an account. You do need to be thirteen or older. official press release
- 1 April - Nitrome Wiki celebrates April Fools! Did you catch it? To peek at the craziness that day, click here!
- 23 December - Special thanks goes to Santi, NOBODY and Ayernam for the Christmas Logo, and Ayernam, Emite, Frosty, NOBODY, Random, Santi and Sabkv for the Christmas Skin!! Visit this blog for more information.
- 19 December - Nitrome Wiki goes into holiday mood! Check out our joyful Christmas skin, logo and wintery livery =)
- December 5th - Cheese Dreams: New Moon is released.
- December 1st - The Christmas avatar system is released, where one avatar is released every day up until Christmas.
- November 15th - A teaser video for Cheese Dreams: New Moon is released.
- October 16th - Test Subject Arena 2 is released, as well as nine new avatars.
- October 15th - The achievements update is released for Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage.
To write a new article, just enter the name of your article in the box below. Don't forget to make sure that you are not creating a preexisting page, though.
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Visit Project:Tutorials for help on several subjects!
- Ask an experienced user or an active admin for help!
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there and help!
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- Visit the Categories in need of Rewriting to find articles that have to be rewritten.
- Place templates on pages that do not meet the wiki's Manual of Style. Find a page lacking information? Place Template:Stub so other users can add more information. Find a page written improperly? Place Template:Revise on it so other users can rewrite it.
- Find out how you can help the Nitrome Wiki more by visiting Project:Helping out
- Talk and more...
- Visit the forums for extra help and friendly discussion.
Cuboy (pronounced Q-boy) is the mascot of the indie game studio Nitrome. He made his first appearance on Nitrome.com's first favicon. He has made several cameo appearances in Nitrome games, although never as an interactive game component. (Read more!)
|Test Subject Arena 2 characters battle!|
|VS VS VS VS VS VS VS|
| Gaming Wikis
AdventureQuest • Aika Online • Age of Conan • AliceSoft • Dead or Alive • Destiny • Diner Dash • DragonFable • Fable • Fantasy Life • Fatal Fury • Halo • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Just Cause • Killzone • Lego Pirates the Video Game • MechQuest • Metal Gear • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • Ōkami • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • Saints Row • Soul Calibur • Spore • StarCraft • Touhou Project • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch