Welcome to Nitrome Wiki!
Nitrome Jam 2014!
Get ready for Nitrome Jam, lasting from June 2 to June 6!
Help our green friend tunnel his way to victory in this very tiny icon game!
Use your gliding skills to travel through the mirrors in this puzzle platformer!
Rewire the platformer!
The left side of the logo has the face of the robot, while the middle of the logo has (from left to right) the pink angel, Blue, and a basic employee. The right side of the logo has the heart character from the old Pixel Love barrier.
The word "Wiki" is coloured in purple, pink, and yellow, with the "W" and "i" coloured in purple and pink (respectively), while the "k" and "i" are coloured in yellow.
- ...that the games Gunbrick, J-J-Jump, Turnament, Ice Beak, Flue and Coil can be played within the icon itself?
- ...that Chick Flick was originally a mobile phone game?
- ...that Steamlands and Nitrome Must Die took longer to develop than most Nitrome games?
- ...that there is a version of Magic Touch that can be played on a Nintendo DS?
- ...that a sequel of Square Meal was planned, but abandoned?
- ...that you can play some Nitrome games here on this wiki?
- ...that the squirrels from Chick Flick made a cameo in Sandman, before their game was released?
- ...that Nitrome listed the beta testers in the credits of their first six games?
- ...that every game released in 2013 was made Touchy compatible?
- ...that Nitrome has currently been running for ten years (August 10th 2004-present)?
- 28 August 2013 - two thousand articles!
- 21 July 2013 - It is now necessary to have a Nitrome Wiki account to edit and comment on Nitrome Wiki and its sister wikis. This is due to changes in US law which does not allow our website to track IP addresses of children. If you would like to gain access to editing, commenting and more, please sign up for an account. You do need to be thirteen or older. official press release
- 1 April 2013 - Nitrome Wiki celebrates April Fools! Did you catch it? To peek at the craziness that day, click here!
- 23 December 2012 - Special thanks goes to Santi, NOBODY and Ayernam for the Christmas Logo, and Ayernam, Emite, Frosty, NOBODY, Random, Santi and Sabkv for the Christmas Skin!! Visit this blog for more information.
- 19 December 2012 - Nitrome Wiki goes into holiday mood! Check out our joyful Christmas skin, logo and wintery livery =)
- 27 August 2014 - 8bit Doves is released for Android, iOS and Amazon devices.
- 18 August 2014 - Oodletrouble is launched.
- 1 August 2014 - Bump Battle Royale is released!
- 30 June 2014 - 8bit Doves is being made into a mobile game!
To write a new article, just enter the name of your article in the box below. Don't forget to make sure that you are not creating a preexisting page, though.
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Visit Project:Tutorials for help on several subjects!
- Ask an experienced user or an active admin for help!
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there and help!
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- Visit the Categories in need of Rewriting to find articles that have to be rewritten.
- Place templates on pages that do not meet the wiki's Manual of Style. Find a page lacking information? Place Template:Stub so other users can add more information. Find a page written improperly? Place Template:Revise on it so other users can rewrite it.
- Find out how you can help the Nitrome Wiki more by visiting Project:Helping out
- Talk and more...
- Visit the forums for extra help and friendly discussion.
Nitrome Touchy is a free Brass Monkey application for iOS and Android devices released in 2012. The app allows for select Nitrome games to be played using the player's mobile device as a controller. Nitrome Touchy supports motion detection and local multiplayer, allowing for select games to be played with up to four people. (Read more!)
| Gaming Wikis
Ace Attorney • AdventureQuest • Age of Conan • Aika Online • AliceSoft • amiibo • Bloody Roar • C-12: Final Resistance • Captain Toad • Chrono Trigger • Destiny • Diner Dash • Donkey Kong • DragonFable • Drakengard • Duck Hunt • Eat Sheep • Fable • Fancy Pants Adventures • Fantasy Life • Fairy Fencer F • FatalFury • Gex • Halo • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Just Cause • Killzone • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Lord of Ultima • MechQuest • MediEvil • Metal Gear • M.U.G.E.N • Mugen Souls • NIER • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • No More Heroes • Ōkami • Pandemonium! • PlayStation • Primal • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Q*bert • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • Saints Row • Splatoon • Spore • StarCraft • Touhou Project • Tree of Savior • Voyage Century Online • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch