Welcome to Nitrome Wiki!
Collect doves, unlock stuff in the Aviary and navigate the endless labyrinth!
Defeat zombies and take down Dracula in this turn-based Halloween game!
Wrap your way though the puzzles and make your way to the finish!
Fly through mazes and collect doves in this nostalgic mobile game.
This month's logo is made by Santiago González Martín, this time featuring content from the the then-released Halloween avatars and Turn-Undead. The left side of the logo contains a picture of the stretchy dog from Silly Sausage as a mummy, with the rest of the image being Turn-Undead based.
The word "wiki" is stylized with colours from Turn-Undead.
- ...that the games Gunbrick, J-J-Jump, Turnament, Ice Beak, Flue and Coil can be played within the icon itself?
- ...that Chick Flick was originally a mobile phone game?
- ...that Steamlands and Nitrome Must Die took longer to develop than most Nitrome games?
- ...that there is a version of Magic Touch that can be played on a Nintendo DS?
- ...that a sequel of Square Meal was planned, but abandoned?
- ...that you can play some Nitrome games here on this wiki?
- ...that the squirrels from Chick Flick made a cameo in Sandman, before their game was released?
- ...that Nitrome listed the beta testers in the credits of their first six games?
- ...that every game released in 2013 was made Touchy compatible?
- ...that Nitrome has currently been running for ten years (August 10th 2004-present)?
- 17 November 2014 - Endless Doves is made available on the browser!
- 12 November 2014 - Endless Doves is released!
- 7 October 2014 - Turn-Undead is released!
- 27 August 2014 - 8bit Doves is released for Android, iOS and Amazon devices.
- 18 August 2014 - Oodletrouble is launched.
To write a new article, just enter the name of your article in the box below. Don't forget to make sure that you are not creating a preexisting page, though.
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Visit Project:Tutorials for help on several subjects!
- Ask an experienced user or an active admin for help!
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there and help!
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- Visit the Categories in need of Rewriting to find articles that have to be rewritten.
- Place templates on pages that do not meet the wiki's Manual of Style. Find a page lacking information? Place Template:Stub so other users can add more information. Find a page written improperly? Place Template:Revise on it so other users can rewrite it.
- Find out how you can help the Nitrome Wiki more by visiting Project:Helping out
- Talk and more...
- Visit the forums for extra help and friendly discussion.
Nitrome Touchy is a free Brass Monkey application for iOS and Android devices released in 2012. The app allows for select Nitrome games to be played using the player's mobile device as a controller. Nitrome Touchy supports motion detection and local multiplayer, allowing for select games to be played with up to four people. (Read more!)
| Gaming Wikis
Ace Attorney • AdventureQuest • Age of Conan • Aika Online • AliceSoft • amiibo • Bloody Roar • C-12: Final Resistance • Captain Toad • Chrono Trigger • Deception • Destiny • Diner Dash • Donkey Kong • DragonFable • Drakengard • Duck Hunt • Eat Sheep • Fable • Fancy Pants Adventures • Fantasy Life • Fairy Fencer F • FatalFury • Five Nights at Freddy's • Gex • Ghosthunter • Halo • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Just Cause • Killzone • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Lord of Ultima • MechQuest • MediEvil • Metal Gear • M.U.G.E.N • Mugen Souls • NIER • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • No More Heroes • Ōkami • Pandemonium! • PlayStation • Primal • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Q*bert • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • Saints Row • Splatoon • Spore • StarCraft • Touhou Project • Tree of Savior • Voyage Century Online • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch