Welcome to Nitrome Wiki!
Ice Breaker: A Viking Voyage
Rovio is revealed to be the publisher of Ice Breaker: A Viking Voyage
Test Subject Complete
The thrilling final chapter of the Test Subject series is finally released!
B.C. Bow Contest
Play B.C. Bow Contest, now with premium arrows and Cheats n' Treats for free!
Super Stock Take
Play as a hardworking chimp in the new Nitrome Touchy game, Super Stock Take!
This month's logo is made by Santiago González Martín. The logo is based off Test Subject Complete - the most recently released game at the time. The image features a solider of Dr. Nastidious on the left side, and a "I ♥ Tea" cup on the right side. Close to the middle, Blue in the Rex209 is seen firing a bullet at a rhino orange enzymes.
The top of the logo features the word "Nitrome Wiki", the word "Wiki" in red based off the colour of the Test Subject Complete logo.
- ...that the games Gunbrick, J-J-Jump, Turnament and Ice Beak can be played within the icon itself?
- ...that Chick Flick was originally a mobile phone game?
- ...that Steamlands and Nitrome Must Die took longer to develop than most Nitrome games?
- ...that there is a version of Magic Touch that can be played on a Nintendo DS?
- ...that a sequel of Square Meal was planned, but abandoned?
- ...that you can play some Nitrome games here on this wiki?
- ...that Nitrome has currently been running for eight years (2004-present)?
- 1 April - Nitrome Wiki celebrates April Fools! Did you catch it?
- 23 December - Special thanks goes to Santi, NOBODY and Ayernam for the Christmas Logo, and Ayernam, Emite, Frosty, NOBODY, Random, Santi and Sabkv for the Christmas Skin!! Visit this blog for more information.
- 19 December - Nitrome Wiki goes into holiday mood! Check out our joyful Christmas skin, logo and wintery livery =)
- 2 December - Nitrome Wiki has joined the Time To Play our Best promotion. Check out Flightless, our featured article for this promotion, at the Special section at the top-right. Vote for Flightless on Greenlight too and do Nitrome a favour!
- 7 November - Check out our new scrolling Touchy background!
- May 14th - Rovio, a Finnish entertainment company, announces that they are launching a "new mobile game publishing initiative, Rovio Stars, which would feature the best new games from talented and innovative developers", as stated on the Nitrome blog. The first game to be featured in the Rovio Stars series is Ice Breaker: A Viking Voyage. Rovio also released a new trailer of the game to accompany the featuring.
- May 13th - Nitrome fixes many of the major glitches in the game Test Subject Complete. These glitches include the reset level glitches, the invisible steps glitches, and the laser sound loop issues. Also, Nitrome announces that Ice Breaker: A Viking Voyage is 99% complete, releasing another dev diary to commemorate this event.
- 7 May - Nitrome releases Test Subject Complete.
- 19 April - Nitrome announces an upcoming game, Colour Blind, in their blog. They also release a preview image and some information about the game.
- 11 April - Nitrome releases a video trailer for the upcoming game, Test Subject Complete. The trailer gives a preview of the main character, Rex209, and all of the actions it can perform. It also gives hints as to the storyline of the game and the conclusion to the story presented in the Test Subject series.
To write a new article, just enter the name of your article in the box below. Don't forget to make sure that you are not creating a preexisting page, though.
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Visit Nitrome:Tutorials for help on several subjects!
- Ask an experienced user or an active admin for help!
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there and help!
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- Visit the Categories in need of Rewriting to find articles that have to be rewritten.
- Place templates on pages that do not meet the wiki's Manual of Style. Find a page lacking information? Place Template:Stub so other users can add more information. Find a page written improperly? Place Template:Revise on it so other users can rewrite it.
- Find out how you can help the Nitrome Wiki more by visiting Nitrome:Helping out
- Talk and more...
- Visit the forums for extra help and friendly discussion.
|Brick characters battle!|
| VS |