Welcome to Nitrome Wiki!
Use your gliding skills to travel through the mirrors in this puzzle platformer!
Rewire the platformer!
Bad Ice-Cream 3
Freeze your way through alien enemies as one of eight flavors in Nitrome's latest sequel!
Cheese Dreams: New Moon
Control the Moon once again in Nitrome's first remake!
This month's logo is made by Santiago González Martín, this time featuring Ditto, Nitrome's most recent game at the time of making the logo. The left and right sides of the logo include the female protagonist of the game as well as her reflection, this image being artwork made by Nitrome to advertise the game.
The box in the centre of the logo is a screenshot of a level of the game. In the screenshot we can see a spirit homing in on the reflection of the girl created by the mirror. The real girl is in danger because if the reflection gets hurt, she will die.
The "Wiki" word appears with colours changed and a red cape to represent the main character of the game and her reflection.
- ...that the games Gunbrick, J-J-Jump, Turnament and Ice Beak can be played within the icon itself?
- ...that Chick Flick was originally a mobile phone game?
- ...that Steamlands and Nitrome Must Die took longer to develop than most Nitrome games?
- ...that there is a version of Magic Touch that can be played on a Nintendo DS?
- ...that a sequel of Square Meal was planned, but abandoned?
- ...that you can play some Nitrome games here on this wiki?
- ...that Nitrome listed the beta testers in the credits of their first six games?
- ...that Nitrome has currently been running for nine years (August 10th 2004-present)?
- 28 August 2013 - two thousand articles!
- 21 July 2013 - It is now necessary to have a Nitrome Wiki account to edit and comment on Nitrome Wiki and its sister wikis. This is due to changes in US law which does not allow our website to track IP addresses of children. If you would like to gain access to editing, commenting and more, please sign up for an account. You do need to be thirteen or older. official press release
- 1 April 2013 - Nitrome Wiki celebrates April Fools! Did you catch it? To peek at the craziness that day, click here!
- 23 December 2012 - Special thanks goes to Santi, NOBODY and Ayernam for the Christmas Logo, and Ayernam, Emite, Frosty, NOBODY, Random, Santi and Sabkv for the Christmas Skin!! Visit this blog for more information.
- 19 December 2012 - Nitrome Wiki goes into holiday mood! Check out our joyful Christmas skin, logo and wintery livery =)
- March 26 2014 - Ditto is released.
- February 20 2014 - changeType() is released.
- January 30 2014 - An upcoming game titled Ditto is announced, and a preview GIF for the game is released.
- January 24 2014 - Lee Nicklen is announced to be back making Nitrome music. A preview music track and image for the upcoming swapping game are also released.
- January 17th 2014 - An upcoming swapping game is announced.
To write a new article, just enter the name of your article in the box below. Don't forget to make sure that you are not creating a preexisting page, though.
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Visit Project:Tutorials for help on several subjects!
- Ask an experienced user or an active admin for help!
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there and help!
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- Visit the Categories in need of Rewriting to find articles that have to be rewritten.
- Place templates on pages that do not meet the wiki's Manual of Style. Find a page lacking information? Place Template:Stub so other users can add more information. Find a page written improperly? Place Template:Revise on it so other users can rewrite it.
- Find out how you can help the Nitrome Wiki more by visiting Project:Helping out
- Talk and more...
- Visit the forums for extra help and friendly discussion.
Nitrome Touchy is a free Brass Monkey application for iOS and Android devices released in 2012. The app allows for select Nitrome games to be played using the player's mobile device as a controller. Nitrome Touchy supports motion detection and local multiplayer, allowing for select games to be played with up to four people. (Read more!)
- Troll Squares
edited by Powerpokemon 1 hour ago
Summary: Game information:
Beginning of the Journey
Is something missing? Is there a mistake? Don't be shy.
Click the edit button and
you can add to any page!
earned the Beginning of the Journey badge
Awarded for making 5 edits on articles!
edited by Test Subject fan 2 hours ago
Summary: Just a little grammar fix...
- Purple bat
edited by Random-storykeeper 2 hours ago
Summary: Changing file name in gallery
| Gaming Wikis
Ace Attorney • AdventureQuest • Age of Conan • Aika Online • AliceSoft • Bloody Roar • Chrono Trigger • Destiny • Diner Dash • Donkey Kong • DragonFable • Drakengard • Eat Sheep • Fable • Fantasy Life • FatalFury • Halo • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Just Cause • Killzone • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Lord of Ultima • MechQuest • MediEvil • Metal Gear • M.U.G.E.N • Mugen Souls • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • No More Heroes • Ōkami • Primal • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • Saints Row • Spore • StarCraft • Touhou Project • Voyage Century Online • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch