Welcome to Nitrome Wiki!
Pogo over the police and their dogs, avoid hazards, and make it to the top!
Beneath The Lighhouse
Beneath the lighthouse is a serene puzzle action game about a boy in search of his lost Grandpa. Your journey will take you through mysterious mechanical wheels that lay beneath the lighthouse!
Vault across platforms and try to get a high score!
Get ready to kick butt with Nitrome's latest action kung fu puzzler!
The logo consists of three screenshots of Vault, the left screenshot showing an exploding Panic bot next to a hoop, the middle screenshot showing a Panic bot running past a hoop, and in the right image The Dragon dying. A large image of King Edward is present on the right side of the logo.
The word "Wiki" is coloured in white and purple and has a block-like pixel style.
- ...that games like Gunbrick, Ice Beak, and Coil can be played within the icon itself?
- ...that Chick Flick was originally a mobile phone game?
- ...that Steamlands and Nitrome Must Die took longer to develop than most Nitrome games?
- ...that there is a version of Magic Touch that can be played on a Nintendo DS?
- ...that a sequel of Square Meal was planned, but abandoned?
- ...that you can play some Nitrome games here on this wiki?
- ...that the squirrels from Chick Flick made a cameo in Sandman, before their game was released?
- ...that Nitrome listed the beta testers in the credits of their first six games?
- ...that every game released in 2013 was made Touchy compatible?
- ...that Nitrome has currently been running for eleven years (August 10th 2004 - 2015)?
- ...that Nitrome removed Nitrome Touchy from the Apple App Store and Google Play?
- ...that there was going to be a direct sequel to Cheese Dreams, but it was abandoned?
- October 30th - Beneath The Lighthouse is released for Apple TV.
- October 30th - An extended version of Beneath The Lighthouse's trailer is released
- October 29th - Beneath The Lighthouse is released for iOS and Android.
- October 28th - A GIF showing bombs and extra lives from Beneath The Lighthouse is posted
- October 27th - A GIF showing the auto-winch hazard from Beneath The Lighthouse is posted
To write a new article, just enter the name of your article in the box below. Don't forget to make sure that you are not creating a preexisting page, though.
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Visit Project:Tutorials for help on several subjects!
- Ask an experienced user or an active admin for help!
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there and help!
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- Visit the Articles in need of Rewriting to find articles that have to be rewritten.
- Place templates on pages that do not meet the wiki's Manual of Style. Find a page lacking information? Place Template:Stub so other users can add more information. Find a page written improperly? Place Template:Revise on it so other users can rewrite it.
- Find out how you can help the Nitrome Wiki more by visiting Project:Helping out
- Talk and more...
- Visit the forums for extra help and friendly discussion.
The bow and arrow is a weapon in the game Double Edged. The bow and arrow consists of a brown wooden bow with a white bow string, as well as some arrows with wooden shafts, stone arrow heads, and white feathers; the arrows are stored in a brown quiver. The bow and arrow is very useful weapon, helpful in every situation in the game. (Read more!)