Welcome to Nitrome Wiki!
Run and jump through the infinite platformer while collecting as many coins as you can!
Roll down the hill and jump over obstacles on the forever rolling snowballs!
Help Submolok collect the satellite parts after being struck down!
Collect doves, unlock stuff in the Aviary and navigate the endless labyrinth!
This special logo is made by Santiago González Martín, containing content from the two recently released endless games Roller Polar and Platform Panic. Most of the image is set in the environment from Roller Polar, with some content from Platform Panic included.
The left side of the logo shows the Polar Bear startled and a tree. The middle of the logo shows a platform from Platform Panic with Rosy Cheeks Boy and all three variations of robots. Appearing in the right side of the logo is a bird, a rock, and the Avalanche penugin.
"Wiki" is coloured in winter colours.
- ...that games like Gunbrick, Ice Beak, and Coil can be played within the icon itself?
- ...that Chick Flick was originally a mobile phone game?
- ...that Steamlands and Nitrome Must Die took longer to develop than most Nitrome games?
- ...that there is a version of Magic Touch that can be played on a Nintendo DS?
- ...that a sequel of Square Meal was planned, but abandoned?
- ...that you can play some Nitrome games here on this wiki?
- ...that the squirrels from Chick Flick made a cameo in Sandman, before their game was released?
- ...that Nitrome listed the beta testers in the credits of their first six games?
- ...that every game released in 2013 was made Touchy compatible?
- ...that Nitrome has currently been running for ten years (August 10th 2004-present)?
- 4 December 2014 - Roller Polar is released!
- 2 December 2014 - Platform Panic is revealed!
- 1 December 2014 - Bad Iceberg is launched!
- 28 November 2014 - Roller Polar is revealed!
- 27 November 2014 - Submolok is released!
To write a new article, just enter the name of your article in the box below. Don't forget to make sure that you are not creating a preexisting page, though.
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Visit Project:Tutorials for help on several subjects!
- Ask an experienced user or an active admin for help!
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there and help!
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- Visit the Articles in need of Rewriting to find articles that have to be rewritten.
- Place templates on pages that do not meet the wiki's Manual of Style. Find a page lacking information? Place Template:Stub so other users can add more information. Find a page written improperly? Place Template:Revise on it so other users can rewrite it.
- Find out how you can help the Nitrome Wiki more by visiting Project:Helping out
- Talk and more...
- Visit the forums for extra help and friendly discussion.
The bow and arrow is a weapon in the game Double Edged. The bow and arrow consists of a brown wooden bow with a white bow string, as well as some arrows with wooden shafts, stone arrow heads, and white feathers; the arrows are stored in a brown quiver. The bow and arrow is very useful weapon, helpful in every situation in the game. (Read more!)