| You are viewing a spoiler page.
To display the spoiler message on this page again, please clear your browser cookies.
|Attacks||Releases lightning and bombs|
|Abilities||Follows the angels|
|Level||Fifty (good levels)|
|Game(s)||Twin Shot 2|
You can help by adding missing info.
King cloud is a gigantic cloud with a throne and one purple eye. On top of it sits a dark creature with a crown, a staff and a cape.
King cloud follows the player overhead. The player has to quickly get out of the way before it shoots lightning which will create a hole in the ground. The player has to jump in, which will cause the player to appear again from the top of the area and has to shoot king cloud's eye when standing next to him.
Then, king cloud chases the player while on lightning and after that the dark creature throws throws bombs. After that the whole process has to be done again. When the eye gets hit for the third time, the cloud with the throne will blow up, causing the dark creature to fall, thus, completing the good levels.
- King cloud is similar to the boss Kracko from the Kirby series, due to the fact that both bosses are one-eyed clouds. They both also use thunder as a attack.
- On the golden part of the throne, it looks similar to 0², from the Kirby series.
- King cloud is also similar to Lakitu from Super Mario Bros. It's even more similar to the final boss of World 7.
- King cloud is also similar to Wilfre in his raincloud from Drawn to Life 2.
- When the player dies from king cloud, king cloud will keep attacking although no one is there.
- As seen on the picture above, the seat does not to be in center of the cloud, but more to the left. This will happen whenever the boss is damaged.