|Scope||June 2-6, 2014 ("Dreams")|
Play on Loop
- / Left and right/A and D keys - Move
- X/L key - Jump
- Z/K key - Create clone
- Up/W key - Go through door
Yellow Dreamer has five levels, which can be jumped directly to, once unlocked, on the level select screen. Throughout each level, the player uses the protagonist to collect at least the required number of z's to advance to the next level by locating the door. The player later will receive the ability to create a sleeping copy of the protagonist, which is necessary for completing most levels.
- Spikes - Line the ground and sometimes the ceiling of many levels. They cause instant harm to the protagonist on contact.
- Z's - Pickups that are required to advance to the next level.
- Checkmarks - Allow the protagonist to restart instantly at the last one touched.
- Switches - Must be held down to activate or deactivate certain blocks.