|Scope||June 2-6, 2014 ("Dreams")|
Computer Dreams is an isometric puzzle platformer created by Team Caesar for the Nitrome Jam under the theme "Dreams". The player controls a cat whose aim is to collect the dream jar and reach the goal flag.
The player moves the cat with the arrow or WSAD letter keys over a series of tiles. Each move lowers the previously stepped on tile by one level. Tiles must be in line with each other for the cat to move on. Using the mouse, the player can raise or lower tiles near the cat to reach the dream jar and goal flag. A bar at the bottom of the screen indicates the amount of energy the cat has to raise tiles. Depressing tiles increases the energy bar's level.
This navigational box contains a spoiler. Click [show] to open the box.
- Alligators - Wander on any active tile. They will force the player to restart if the cat touches them.
- Dogs - Have the same role as alligators. Will wander to any active tile and will restart the level if they touch the cat.
- Tiles - Can be elevated or depressed. Depressing tiles will give the cat energy. Elevating tiles will use energy.
- Dream jar - When collected, dream jars open up the finish pole. They are required to be picked up by the cat in order to finish the level.
- Energy flasks - When picked up by the cat, they will give it six energy units.
- Computer Dreams is similar to the 1988 movie Computer Dreams.