|Game Type||Mini Game, Multiplayer Game|
|Special||Keys can be redefined|
The controls below are the default, but can be changed to the player's desire.
- Turn left: Z key
- Turn right: X key
- Boost: C key
- Turn left: , key
- Turn tight: . key
- Boost: / key
- Turn left: 1 key
- Turn right: 2 key
- Boost: 3 Key
- Turn left: 1 key (Number Pad)
- Turn right: 2 key (Number Pad)
- Boost: 3 key (Number Pad)
There are three racetracks in the game that can also be played in mutiplayer mode with up to four players.
1: Stardust SpeedwayEdit
- Level: Easy
- Description: Stardust Speedway is shaped like a rounded square, with a large hole in the middle of it.
2: Cosmic CollisionEdit
- Level: Medium
- Description: Cosmic Collision has a sharper and larger number of turns than Stardust Speedway, along with two bumpers.
3: Space HopperEdit
- Level: Hard
- Description: Like Cosmic Collision, there are quite a few turns in Space Hopper. This time, however, the track is separated into 3 parts which players have to jump from one to the other. To do this, players need to boost themselves over a springboard at the end of each part. If unsuccessful, players will fall off.
There are three objects that appear in the game.
Meteors are hazards that appear on all three tracks, signaled well ahead of time by a shadow on the track. On impact, they will turn to dust and flatten any UFOs in its way. Players will lose control of their UFO for a brief moment before it returns to its normal phase.
Bumpers are interactive objects that only appear in Cosmic Collision. When players hit them, they will bounce off in a different direction, depending on the angle of the hit. With skill, players can use them to their advantage.
Springboards are interactive objects that appear only in Space Hopper. UFOs can travel over gaps in the track by traveling over them with a lot of power.
Players earn scores for the amount of time they take to complete the race, in a one player time trial. The high score list does not show the top scores, rather, it shows the first 100 players who have completed the track in the shortest time.
- Go Go UFO and Calamari are the only Nitrome games so far that are both a mini and multiplayer games.
- The third racetrack, Space Hopper, shares its name with another Nitrome game. However, it might be a cameo.