| This article is outdated
Cameos has since received updates from Nitrome that are not listed here. You can help the Nitrome Wiki by adding updated information.
Cameos are pictures or references to Nitrome games, that appear in other games. A cameo can be a direct reference, like a character appearance, enemy from another game, or an image, or an indirect reference, like a quote mentioning the game or elements of it. Cameos appear in many Nitrome games. Below is a list of games with the cameo appearances they make in other games.
- At the bottom of the right shelf in the background of Super Stock Take is a box with an ice cream character on it in Super Stock Take.
- The ketchup named Bad Ketchup appeared in the end of Silly Sausage.
- The moon appears as the planet for level 5 of Chisel 2.
- The moon appears as a ball that can be shot from the cannon in Cosmic Cannon. The cannon itself is also a cameo from Cheese Dreams.
- The moon appears in the sky throughout Small Fry.
- On Stage 6 Two of a Kind in Sandman, the squirrels and a chick appear on a tree.
- The red and grey squirrels appear as robotic enemies in Skywire on level 13, and they are seen bouncing a robotic chick.
- In Gift Wrapped, the chicks appear as patterns on some gift wrap.
- The words "Cold Storage" are written on some doors in Nitrome Must Die.
|On level 21, at the very end, the player can see a tiny Spartan helmet on the camera lens.|
- On levels 15 and 18 in Final Ninja Zero, the player is able to intercept messages from Monty.
- Dirk Valentine appears as a bean person guest in Skywire VIP
- The girl appears as a cameo in the texture of the first room of level 18 of Beneath The Lighthouse.
- The Behemoth's hand appears in the ice sometimes in Cold Storage.
- A Spartan appears as a secret character in Twin Shot 2 which comes with the Cheats 'n Treats.
- In Super Stock Take, two helmets of Spartans are seen in the background
- On the Steamlands level "Richochets", the player can buy a red, black, and orange flag with the venus fly trap on it.
- In level 22 of Rubble Trouble Tokyo, a screen can be seen with Takeshi running and the words "Final Ninja". Below it shows another screen advertising sushi.
- In Nitrome Must Die, there is a weapon called ninja star, which shoots ninja stars at enemies.
This navigational box contains a spoiler. Click [show] to open the box.
| *In the ending screen of Fault Line, the image of a flipside racer is seen on one of the computer screens.
- A small image of Hot Air can be seen on a t-shirt in the shop advertisement.
- A realistically rendered Hot Air balloon appears in the background of Sandman in certain levels tied to the ground, starting at Stage 04: Pit Stop.
- The hot air balloon's head appears as an item in Chick Flick that sometimes falls from the sky and is worth 500 points when trampolined into the nest.
- On the track desert heat in Tanked Up, the face of the Hot Air balloon appears on the wings and hull of crashed planes.
- In Off the Rails, the hot air balloon's face appears sometimes on a water tower.
- The junkyard of Pest Control features a pop can with the hot air balloon on it.
- Octoboss appears on multiple neon signs in the game Final Ninja.
- In a few levels of Onekey, the face of the hot air balloon is seen carved onto some blocks.
- Big Daddy bombs in Nebula are a reference to the Hot Air 2 boss Big Daddy.
- Hot Air's head appears as a cannonball in Cosmic Cannon.
- Octoboss appears on walls in some Ninja themed levels in Mega Mash.
- The vikings make their first appearance frozen in ice on some levels of Frost Bite 2.
- The hammer in Double Edged is the same hammer used by the vikings.
- On one of the screens in levels 41-50 in Nitrome Must Die, the player can see a knight running.
- In the middle of level 6 of Bad Ice Cream 2, there is a face made of stone that has some similarities with an altar from Lockehorn.
- The wizard from Castle Corp appears on the front of the Magic for Dummies book, just with a yellow wand.
- Magneboy appears as a snowman in some levels of Frost Bite 2.
- Magneboy appears in the ground sometimes in Rustyard.
- Magneboy appears holding various videogame consoles in Super Treadmill.
- Magneboy's head appears dressed as a pirate on a planet in level 3 of Chisel 2.
- Magneboy's head appears as a statue in Rust Bucket.
- The cacti appear as passengers in Skywire VIP.
- On the last level of Rubble Trouble Tokyo, a playable level of Off the Rails is on a big screen in the last level. Completing this unlocks a secret level.
- The hero from level 1 and the dinosaur from level 2 are seen in level 2 of Rubble Trouble Tokyo as well as a pixelated gorilla pounding its chest.
- Rockitty's spaceship can be seen on level 27 of Chisel.
- Robot Poly appears as a enemy on Level 14 of Skywire.
- In level 2 of Chick Flick, three Sleepwalkers appear in the background in the desert.
- On level 14 of Feed Me, the trees from Sandman appear green.
- The sleepwalkers appear on wrapping paper in Gift Wrapped in Christmas themed outfits.
- On any levels of Ditto, the sand from Sandman appear as a level.
- A Skywire Cable Car is an object in day 11 of Super Treadmill. The word SKYWIRE can be seen on a double decker Bus also on Day 11.
- When the player loses all four lives in Frost Bite 2, a newspaper picture will appear, and there is a article on Skywire with the headline "SKYWIRE: KIDS RIDE FREE see page 7".
- Brain appears on one of the screens in levels 41-50 in Nitrome Must Die. skeleton also appears in Nitrome Must Die on a computer screen.
- On one of the screens in levels 41-50 in Nitrome Must Die, one can see a repairman running.
- Level 3 in Go Go Ufo is named Space Hopper.
- The trolls sometimes appear as passengers in the original Skywire.
- The face of the troll appears sometimes on a block in Onekey.
- A troll appears as a snowman sometimes in Frost Bite 2.
- A blue troll appears on day 10 and day 27 of Super Treadmill.
- A hovering robot appears behind a "keep out" sign on some levels of Off The Rails.
- There is a destructible structure in Rubble Trouble Moscow called toxic waste that has the face of the yellow-suited man on it.
- Black Ball appears on a t-shirt on the shop advertisement.
- Black Ball's face is etched in some blocks of Onekey.
- In Cosmic Cannon, Black Ball is one of the cannonballs.
- There is a statue of an angel in Double Edged
- An angel appears as the mystery character in B.C. Bow Contest.
- On the level The Mirror of Venus in Steamlands, the player can buy a red, black, and orange Twin Shot flag.
- There is a gun in Nitrome Must Die called Twin Shot. It shoots an arrow which goes in a straight path.