| This is an article about an upcoming game
The information on this article will be expanded and changed upon the game's release.
|Genres||Exploration, puzzle, platformer|
Bomb Chicken is an upcoming exploration puzzle platformer that will be released on Steam. The game was first announced on March 16th, 2017, and posted to Steam Greenlight the same day. The player controls a chicken that can lay multiple bombs.
The game will have controller support.
The player plays as a chicken that can lay bombs and lay multiple bombs on top of each other, the chicken moving upwards when doing this. These bombs will explode after a period of time. The player can kick them by touching them, which will cause them to move straight in the direction they were kicked. These bombs can kill enemies and also harm the player.
- Slimes - Jump in an arc.
- Natives - Dash in the direction of the player.
- Plants - Shoots seeds upward.
- Saws - Unknown.
- Buttons - Activate game components.
- Gems - Unknown.
- March 16th, 2017 - Nitrome first announces the game via Twitter with a trailer. A copy of the trailer is also uploaded to their YouTube channel.
- March 18th, 2017 - Bomb Chicken is 74% of the way to being in the top 100 games on Steam Greenlight.
- March 19th, 2017 - The game is announced to be 90% of the way to the top 100 games on Steam Greenlight. It later enters the top 100 list and at spot 98.
- March 20th, 2017 - Bomb Chicken reaches spot 56 on the Steam Greenlight rankings.
- March 21st, 2017 - The game climbs to spot 44.
- March 22nd, 2017 - Bomb Chicken reaches spot number 34.
- March 23rd, 2017 - The game ranks 25th on Steam Greenlight.
- March 24th, 2017 - Bomb Chicken reaches spot 20 on Steam Greenlight.
- March 25th, 2017 - Bomb Chicken climbs to spot 17 on Steam Greenlight.
- March 28th, 2017 - Bomb Chicken is greenlit on Steam Greenlight.
Bomb Chicken was announced on March 16th, 2017, and was posted to Steam Greenlight on this day.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 https://twitter.com/Helm_ll/status/842432771175919625
- ↑ http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/884620027/133259956007385378/#c133259956011812841
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Nitrome/status/842732651429711873
- ↑ https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/03/19/bomb-chicken-announced/#comment-2404521
- ↑ Nitrome on Twitter: : Bomb Chicken! An explosive exploration puzzle platformer. Vote for us on Steam Greenlight. http://bit.ly/2myJRBF, 16 Mar 17, retrieved 10 Apr 17.