A list of events related to Nitrome in 2014.
- January 2nd - Some glitches in Bad Ice-Cream 3 are fixed.
- January 3rd - Some bugs in the Blog are fixed.
- January 7th - More blog tweaks are made. 
- January 9th - Comment moderation fixes are made.
- January 15th - Two brand new games are announced to be upcoming.
- January 17th - An upcoming swapping game is announced. 
- January 24th - Lee Nicklen is announced to be back making Nitrome music. A preview music track and image for the upcoming swapping game are also released.
- January 30th - An upcoming game titled Ditto is announced, and a preview GIF for the game is released.
- February 20th - changeType() is released.
- March 26th - Ditto is released.
- April 14th - The Easter egg avatar hunt begins.
- April 20th - Easter egg avatar hunt ends.
- April 29th - The Ditto skin is released.
- April 30th - Two avatars are hidden in the Ditto skin.
- May 7th - Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage is released for Android, as well as eight new avatars. Also, the Kraken skin is released.
- May 13th - An upcoming rotating game is announced.
- May 16th - Flue is released; the Nitrome Jam website is launched.
- June 2nd - The Nitrome Jam began.
- June 6th - The Nitrome Jam finishes, with all the games being submitted to Nitrome, and to be revealed several days later.
- June 12th - The Nitrome Jam icons are released.
- June 13th - The Jam 2014 skin is released.
- June 20th - The Nitrome Jam results are announced.
- June 30th - The Nitrome Jam game 8bit Doves is being expanded and made into a mobile game.
- July 4th - Bump Battle Royale is previewed on the blog with a teaser trailer.
- July 18th - A Vine video showing Bump Battle Royale is seen.
- July 25th - A release date showing the game is posted. The Pixel Love website is also launched.
- August 1st - Bump Battle Royale is released.
- August 18th - The Oodletrouble skin is released.
- August 19th - Two avatars are hidden in the Oodletrouble skin.
- August 27th - 8bit Doves released for iOS and Android. On the same day, the 8bit Doves website is launched.
- September 2nd - 8bit Doves is updated with a new icon.
- September 5th - Four exclusive 8bit Doves avatars are released.
- September 11th - Coil is released.
- September 17th - The mobile version of the Nitrome website is announced.
- September 18th - An upcoming halloween game is announced.
- September 25th - Endless Doves is announced.
- October 7 - Turn-Undead is released.
- October 16 - The upcoming water game is announced.
- October 24 - Nitrome announces Halloween avatars to be distributed the following week.
- October 27 - The Halloween avatar hunt begins.
- October 31 - Halloween avatar hunt ends. Also, the first teaser the mobile version of Gunbrick is released.
- November 7th - The second teaser for the mobile version of Gunbrick is released.
- November 12th - Endless Doves is released.
- November 14th - The third and final teaser the mobile version of Gunbrick is released.
- November 17th - The website version of Endless Doves is released.
- November 19th - 8bit Doves is put on sale. On the same day, the trailer for Gunbrick is released.
- November 24th - A Vine video showing Submolok is seen.
- November 26th - Nitrome announces Christmas avatars 2014 to be distributed the following week.
- November 27th - Submolok is released.
- November 28th - Roller Polar is announced.
- December 1st - The Bad Iceberg skin and Christmas 2014 advent calendar is released.
- December 2nd - A trailer for Platform Panic is released.
- December 4th - Roller Polar is released. On the same day, Endless Doves was updated with two new Christmas themed entities in the Aviary.
- December 9th - The website version of Roller Polar is released.
- December 12th - A Vine video of Platform Panic is released.
- December 17th - Platform Panic released.
- December 26th - The avatar released on Christmas day is made the 26th window in the 2014 Christmas calendar.