A list of events related to Nitrome in 2011.
- January 6th - Nitrome updates Rush
- January 18th - A teaser for The Bucket is released
- January 24th - The Bucket and NES Skin is released
- January 26th - Nitrome releases a hint for Canary. On the same day, Chisel, Fault Line, Tiny Castle, Rubble Trouble and Bullethead are nominated in several categories for Jay is Games.
- February 2nd - Canary is released.
- February 10th - Jay is Games best of 2010 awards Fault Line with the "Best Platformer" category.
- February 25th - Nitrome updates their blog with a new style, and also shows a preview for an upcoming game, Test Subject Blue.
- February 28th - Nitrome joins Twitter
- March 2nd - Test Subject Blue is released
- March 4th - An image for Chisel 2 is posted
- March 8th - A video trailer for the "Unnamed Strategy Game" is finally revealed, the game being called Steamlands
- March 9th - Nitrome updates Test Subject Blue so that players can now submit their scores
- March 11th - Video preview for Chisel 2 is released
- March 16th - Chisel 2 is released
- March 21st - Canary is named Internet Game of the Month in Edge magazine
- March 23rd - Video preview for Knight Trap is released
- March 28th - Preview image of Silly Sausage is released.
- April 4th - Knight Trap is released.
- April 5th - A pixelly image of an upcoming sequel is released, not to be confused with Test Subject Green
- April 7th - Nitrome announces that they are working on a sequel to Test Subject Blue, and it is to be called Test Subject Green.
- April 12th - Nitrome releases a second trailer for Steamlands.
- April 18th - The Steampunk Skin, and Steamlands is released.
- April 20th - Video preview for Test Subject Green is released.
- April 27th - A video trailer for the "Unnamed Dog Game" is finally revealed, the game being called Silly Sausage.
- May 3rd - Nitrome updates Steamlands.
- May 6th - An image for Rubble Trouble 2 is posted.
- May 10th - Test Subject Green is released.
- May 24th - Nitrome announces that they are working on an upcoming sequel and a spin-off game for the Test Subject series.
- May 25th - Nitrome shows a video preview off the Skywire ripoff entitled "Crazy Cable Car".
- May 27th - Silly Sausage is released.
- June 10th - Nitrome shows a video preview off the Knight Trap follow-up entitled Office Trap.
- June 15th - Test Subject Arena is released.
- June 17th - Nitrome updates Test Subject Arena.
- June 24th - A video trailer of Rubble Trouble 2 has been released.
- July 5th -Office Trap is released.
- July 7th - Nitrome fixes a bunch of bugs in Office Trap
- July 8th - Silly Sausage is featured in Edge Magazine. On the same day Nitrome releases a preview of Canopy.
- July 11th - Nitrome releases a patched version of Office Trap
- July 14th - Nitrome releases a preview image of Nitrome.com 2.0
- July 15th - A trailer for Canopy is released
- July 20th - Nitrome renames Rubble Trouble Rubble Trouble New York, and also adds two new levels
- July 22nd - Office Trap is reviewed by PC Gamer
- July 25th - Nitrome adds the Bats back to Cave Chaos, after they mysteriously disappeared
- July 28th - Rustyard is fixed so that level 2 can be accessed. Rubble Trouble Tokyo is also released.
- August 2nd - A bug in Dangle is fixed
- August 5th - Nitrome updates Steamlands to Version 1.02. The Tank building contest is also started
- August 12th - Nitrome addresses the issues with Nitrome's old keyboard game in Google Chrome Browsers
- August 15th - Nitrome fixes a bug in Rubble Trouble Tokyo and releases several preview images of Mega Mash.
- August 17th - Nitrome fixes a bug in Hot Air 2: All Blown Up
- August 19th - Nitrome releases Canopy
- August 24th - Nitrome begins to roll out changes for Nitrome.com, doing the transition from Nitrome.com 1.5 to Nitrome.com 2.0
- August 25th - The Distributable games section is released along with twelve games distributable games.
- August 26th - Nitrome makes a post about the new features and changes in Nitrome.com 2.0
- September 1st - Nitrome tells fans about an incident in Steamlands regarding copyright infringement and lists Bad Ice-Cream as a distributable game.
- September 2nd - Nitrome releases a teaser for an Upcoming Game
- September 9th - Nitrome provides feedback for the fan made Steamlands levels
- September 14th - Dirk Valentine and the Fortress of Steam is listed as a Distributable Game
- September 15th - Nitromes makes Hearting games in Nitrome.com 2.0 live
- September 23rd - Nitrome releases a preview image for an Upcoming Game
- September 27th - Nitrome releases yet another image for an Upcoming Game, unrelated to last week's upcoming game
- September 28th - Nitrome says they are doing some maintenance on the Ads for the game page
- September 30th - Nitrome releases Mega Mash
- October 3rd - Nitrome fixes some of the glitches in Mega Mash, including the ones which make completing the game impossible.
- October 13th - Nitrome releases the Steamlands Player Pack.
- October 27th -Nitrome releases Stumped .
- November 24th - Nitrome releases Nitrome Must Die.
- November 25th -Nitrome updates Nitrome Must Die.
- November 29th - Nitrome fixes bugs in Nitrome Must Die.
- December 6th - Nitrome releases Avalanche as a distributable game.
- December 9th - Nitrome releases a preview image of Lockehorn.
- December 15th - Nitrome releases Lockehorn.
- December 16th - Nitrome releases a preview image of Rubble Trouble Moscow.
- December 21st: - Nitrome releases Rubble Trouble Moscow.